Mediumship Mentoring Program
*** THIS COURSE HAS BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL EARLY 2024. DATES TO BE ADVISED. ***
Join international Psychic Medium Benjamin Venes for this unique opportunity to develop all aspects of mental mediumship.
This in-person group mentoring program is designed for those with at least one year of experience in mediumship unfoldment. Numbers are limited to ensure all students experience as much mentorship as possible.
Benjamin will help you develop a stronger connection with:
- Your own divine self (the spirit within)
- Your spirit team (the group of spirit workers who help your mediumship unfoldment and development)
- Development of one-to-one sittings
- Building, sustaining and maintaining a strong link with spirit
- Consistent evidence based mediumship
- Being the voice for spirit
- Understanding the importance of healing in mediumship
- The role of grief in the work of mediumship
- Public demonstration mediumship (often known as platform mediumship)
- Ethics and integrity (understanding the power mediums work with)
- Exploring Trance mediumship and communication
- Exploring trance mediumship and healing
- The development of the self in the unfoldment of mediumship (the importance of personal development in mediumship)
- Exploring the attributes of what it means to be a professional medium
This 10 week mentoring program comes with:
- One Zoom one-to-one mentoring session with Benjamin (valued at $150)
- Two one-day group workshops. These two workshops will be dedicated to participants in the mentoring program. The workshops will be an aide to the curriculum of the mentoring program (Valued at $600)
- Weekly hour practice sessions (via Zoom) with others students
- One ticket to the Christmas Trance Mediumship demonstration with Benjamin Venes (valued at $70)
- Weekly theory, exercises and meditations.
- Each participant will receive 50 hours of development.
** There will be a 2-week break (Tuesday 14th and 21st November) and the course will resume Tuesday 28th November.
A payment plan is also available for this course. A $500 non-refundable deposit will secure your space in this program. Please connect with Benjamin for further information if you would like to take up this option. If students choose a payment plan the total cost will be $2000 – a $500 non-refundable deposit plus 3 x payments of $500 ($2000 total cost for payment plan) to be finalised before October 3rd.